IAGC at BGP's Technical Seminar
BGP's Technical Seminar is a regular event held every two years. The topics of the seminar cover a wide range of subjects including seismic and non-seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation. It provides a good opportunity for participants to communicate with each other for the purpose of sharing information on E&P development and geophysical technology. It serves as a communication platform for BGP and its clients and partners to further enhance future cooperation and development. BGP continues to develop and promote the latest technologies to provide better service for the oil and gas industry.
Hear IAGC's President Speak in China
IAGC's President Nikki Martin has been asked to speak at the 2016 Technical Seminar hosted by BGP in Chengdu, China on 20-21 September, 2016. More details will be made available soon.
See details on IAGC's other upcoming events:
- Student Conservation / National Park Service Youth Summit - 15-17 August 2016
- AAPG / SEG ICE, Cancun, Mexico - 6-9 September 2016
- BGP Technical Seminar, China - 20-21 September 2016
- SEG Dallas - 16-21 October 2016
- World Ocean Council's Sustainable Ocean Summit, Rotterdam - 30 Nov-2 Dec 2016
- IAGC's 46th Annual Conference - 21 February 2017
- AAPG ACE 2017, Houston, TX - 2-5 April 2017
- SPE HSSE Conference, NOLA - 18-20 April 2017
- OTC - Offshore Technology Conference, 1-4 May 2017